- Secure Facility with 24/7 Access – The Argo House is a secure facility with 24-hour access. Each office has its own electronic keypad. You control who has entry to your space. Security cameras and 24/7 monitoring blanket the public spaces.
- Professional Networking – When you rent out space in a house full of other creative professionals, the potential for networking and to team up on jobs can help grow your business and provide you with constructive critique and brainstorming opportunities.
- Showers, and Break Room – The Argo House is friendly to bicycle commuters and healthy lifestyles with an onsite shower. The breakroom has a coffee station, sink, fridge, microwave, and indoor bistro table with outdoor seating and a private courtyard.
- High speed Internet Access (Wifi and Ethernet) Included – Professional level internet speed wired and wireless will allow those in the creative fields to perform their necessary business practices. There is networking security and firewalls built incorporated so your data and hardware are safe.
- Access to Outdoor Patio and Courtyard – With views of Ben Lomond, natural shade, and set back from the street the outdoor patio and private courtyard let you enjoy the outdoors while at work.
- Housekeeping – In conjunction with the high level of finish the communal spaces are professionally cleaned to maintained so your clients and visitors can feel comfortable at all times.
- Private Conference Space
- No Hidden Fees – Your rent includes all amenities and Argo House benefits. There are no hidden fees or extras added on.
- Utility Sinks – Designed with the creative tenant in mind, our facilities will allow those who rent space to have access to a place to wash out brushes or screens.
- Communal Space – With a lobby, group collaboration space, private conference space and spacious grounds, you will find the Argo House gives your business a professional and flexible environment from which to grow and learn.
Located in the Heart of the Ogden Nine Rails District
On the edge of 25th Street and Porter Ave, The Argo House is within walking distance of 25th Street’s brew pubs, restaurants, art galleries, and independently owned shops. Historic 25th Street — sometimes referred to as Two-Bit Street, Two-Five Drive or H-Two-Five — is home to Ogden’s Farmers Market throughout the summer , the main promenade for each month’s First Friday Art Stroll, and the setting for the majority of the city’s festivals such as the Harvest Moon Celebration, Witchstock, and the Wasatch Yeti Bash.